This map of New Orleans contains all of the historical sites and modern attractions that give this city it’s soulful charm. Whether it’s the beautiful City Park or the iconic French Quarter, this map displays all of the elements that make this city truly unique!
Centered on the Mississippi River, this map contains the metropolitan area south of Lake Ponchartrain. From Bourbon Street to Causeway Blvd., point out streets you’ve lived on, and places you’ve been to with this real city street map of New Orleans, Louisiana.
Our 18”x24” maps are made from High Density EVA foam and are precision cut using laser cutting technology to create a beautiful work of art for your home.
The 34”x46” Wooden maps are cut from ¼” walnut plywood using CNC machinery and are ready to hang for friends and family to enjoy. The 34" x 46" maps do not come framed.
💡💡Did you know??💡💡
- New Orleans is the place where jazz was born.
- New Orleans is known as the most haunted city in America.
- New Orleans was initially created as a shelter from hurricanes.
- New Orleans is considered the birthplace of Poker!!
- New Orleans is known to be the place where VooDoo was introduced to the USA. Spooky!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.