This map of Louisville, Kentucky contains all of the historical sites and modern attractions that give this city it’s southern charm. Whether it’s the beautiful Waterfront Park or the legendary Churchill Downs, this map displays all of the elements that make this city truly unique!
Situated below the Ohio River, this map contains the city east of Shippingport Island. From Audubon Park to Jeffersonville, point out streets you’ve lived on, and places you’ve been to with this real city street map of Louisville, Kentucky.
Our 18”x24” maps are made from High Density EVA foam and are precision cut using laser cutting technology to create a beautiful work of art for your home.
The 34”x46” Wooden maps are cut from ¼” walnut plywood using CNC machinery and are ready to hang for friends and family to enjoy. The 34" x 46" maps do not come framed.
- Louisville has the world’s longest go-kart track.
- Louisville has the largest number of pedestrian-only walking courts in the US.
- Louisville has one of the largest collections of Victorian homes in the country, and the largest collection of cast-iron building facades outside of New York’s SoHo district.
- Muhammad Ali was born and raised in Louisville.
- There are 1,300 animals at the 134-acre Louisville Zoo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.