This map of downtown Columbus, Ohio contains all of the historical sites and modern attractions that give this city it’s lively character. Whether it’s the charming German Village or the Short North, this map displays all of the elements that make this city truly unique!
Centered on the University District, this map contains the capitals metropolitan area. From Worthington to Grove City, point out streets you’ve lived on, and places you’ve been to with this real city street map of Columbus, Ohio.
Our 18”x24” maps are made from High Density EVA foam and are precision cut using laser cutting technology to create a beautiful work of art for your home.
The 34”x46” Wooden maps are cut from ¼” walnut plywood using CNC machinery and are ready to hang for friends and family to enjoy. The 34" x 46" maps do not come framed.
💡 💡 DID YOU KNOW?💡 💡
- Columbus is the 14th largest city in the United States.
- Columbus was home to the world’s oldest zoo gorilla.
- Columbus features one of the country’s oldest parks.
- Almost half of U.S. residents live near Columbus.
- Columbus was home to America’s first middle school.